This page explains our approach to privacy on our website and how it affects you.
In short, the following applies to our website:
* We collect anonymous usage statistics about your visit, like which of our pages you viewed.
* Some third parties like Facebook and Twitter may know you visited this website, if you use their services. We can't control them but we don't believe this knowledge poses any threat to you.
* If you share personally identifiable information with us we take great care to keep it safe and we'll never share it with others without your express permission.
* We never share your data with third parties except to help us deliver our own services.
These are just the key points. If you need details, keep reading.
We regularly review the claymorehotel.com website for GDPR compliance and makes updates as appropriate. The website uses the HTTPS protocol and is in addition otherwise currently compliant.
If you provide us with your email address we may send you emails, either in reply to specific enquiries (such as one made using a contact form) or if you have opted in to our email newsletters. You have the ability to opt out of any of this communication at any time.
We will never provide your personal information or email address to any third parties except where they are specifically employed to help deliver our own services.
These services provide social buttons and similar features which we use on our website - such as the "Like" and "Tweet" buttons.
To do so we embed code that they provide and we do not control ourselves. To function, their buttons generally know if you're logged in; for example Facebook uses this to say "x of your friends like this". We do not have any access to that information, nor can we control how those networks use it.
Social networks therefore could know that you're viewing this website, if you use their services (that isn't to say they do, but their policies may change). As our website is remarkably inoffensive we imagine this is not a concern for most users.
We measure visitors to our website using Google Analytics. This records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer, such as the web browser you use and the screen resolution. All of that information is anonymous - so we don't know who you are; just that somebody visited our site.
The information we collect from analytics helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
Any data collected by Google Analytics that is associated with cookies, user identifiers or advertising identifiers is retained for a period of up to 26 months.
You can learn more about Google Analytics or opt out if you wish.
We use Free To Book to take bookings through our website. We do this to provide a reliable and secure booking process while concentrating on our real business of hospitality. Any personal information you share when making a booking will be shared with Free To Book in order to process it.
You can learn more about Free To Book here.
You have legal control over your personal data, and so you may at any time:
* get a copy of any personal data we hold about you
* have any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data corrected
* ask that personal data be erased when it's no longer needed
* ask that your data is not used for marketing purposes
If you need to do so then please get in touch with us using the details below.